孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Friday 28 March 2008

wow, dont know why cant blog this afternoon damm it. zzzzzz. thinking of having hypontism. haha. LOL. hope it useful to me. haha. LOL. ya lor. haha. seriously i want to be mentally strong, i wouldnt want to be alot of things to hinder my success. haha. maybe wo shi chi ren shuo meng hua.

wow, i'm sicked le. down with sore throat, running nose and dry cough. wow killed me, during the hospitalisation, i was give any medication, sian lor. i tell doctor, i very tong ku, they just fu yan wo. sian la. haha. that is why i choose not to tell those psychitrast whats my problem. seriously, they are just pay to do what they want and my duty is to let them to listen what they want me to say. haha. isnt very ironic?? LOL. wo hao xiang dui ta shuo, you she me shi qing, zhi yao zi ji zhan qi lai jiu gou le, zhe shi ni de ren sheng, ni bu xu yao qian jiu zhe ta de. zhen de. okay going to sleep le. haha. lol. tired after a night of watching the stars. lol.

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha