孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Wednesday 5 March 2008

hmmm yesterday i just completed 'one litre of tears' not a bad drama. LOL. well, if u guys who likes to watch this drama. u can either get to find it on tudou or crunchyroll. lol. as for me, i downloaded the drama from tudou and i put it on my ipod and viewed it even though i have the dvd set. haha.

aiya u really inspire me even though u died in the end, sighed. why do such a good girl got this sia. hai. nvm, nice drama. lol. two thumbs up for this drama. lol. it really gives me alot of motivation and inspriation!!! yeah.

hmmm so after this drama will try to watch the movie version of 'one litre of tears' haha. lol. u rocks man!!! especially aiya looks so cute in that drama and her 'penguin' walk. okay now piak what a student should do. lol. k books.

take care my friend.

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha