孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Thursday 20 March 2008

well, today went alone to see the movie called leap years. its quite a interested movie. haha. most important of all are my favourite singer!!! corrine u rocks!!! LOL. haha. singaporean proud. oh ya thanks to xiang for intro me this artist to me. haha

maybe my friend widi will know who xiang is. haha. LOL. oh ya back to the leap year topic. its really a very interested movie if u are a english literature type. lol. furthermore 715's style of english are not too bad although his way of speaking sounds a little bit funny. however its pretty okay. haha.


ya the end of blogging. pardon me for being a moutain turtle. lol. so pasi seh ar. haha

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha