孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Thursday 10 January 2008

well, it still raining now. it's best to describe my mood those sian sian de. haha. i have no idea what makes my mindset. hmmmm simply because of i used to?? i dont know.

before going for lesson, i sat at a corner with guan to write about whats my feeling right now. guess what?? guan told me, i'm writting a poem. awwww!!!!!!! i think when my future gf or wife, she will be definately killing me. sian. LOL. so pray hard not to let her to discover lor.

anyway just received an email from friendster, it was an notification message said that my past jie? pris have accepted me as one of her friend and i looking via her photo, some photo was taken with elieen, a team leader of my last job.

i couldnt believe they could never contact each other because some of dispute. sighed. a five year friendship leh. maybe 6 years? i dont know. lol. hmmmmm but they just break lor. why??!!!!! i dont know. well, u couldnt a thing so superficiously, so i couldnt give my own view. haha. just feel that ke xi lor.

ya thats all. good luck to ppl for waiting their results. haha. hmmmm some i dont give it a damm at all. haha. well, generally i do hope they pass.

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha