孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Thursday 3 January 2008

just went out and walking alone on the street. have been thinking alot, whether should i continue to emo myself?? or walk out of this predicament. well, seriously i dont have an idea. i'm strolling from my house to my secondary and primary school,chinatown, singtel building and raffles place.

when i came across a temple, out of my expectation. i actually kneel it down and start to pray to the god. well, how could i do that?? i dont even know. i just purley did it and wish the god would bless priscilla, her and friends that i know( of course not the hypocrite)

i do hope all my friends are good, they would be able to lead to his or her life happily and how about me?? i dont even have an idea now but i'm sure i wont be alone because there's always my brother and sisters(although that is not real).

how i wished this strolling would be an effective for me but i dont think so. nah i'm okay for now. just chat with a friend whom i knew it for years, seriously i dont know what had happened between him and my the other friend but i'm guess the other friend of mine wouldnt mind too much.

well, i think i have stop here. sigh. chris ONLINE DONT HOOK ON ANIME!!! ITS NOT GOOD!!! U'RE MY MAID LEH!!! LOL

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha