孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Thursday 24 January 2008

had a dinner with wei qiang they all. hmmmm seriously i don think its a good dinner because we act like a stranger even though we are sharing the same dining table. what to do?? that's life, we couldnt changed anything beyond our control besides god has the ability to do it.

anyway mei teng ask me alot of things what to do?? lol. but seriously, my answer is like to be ur ownself lor because u couldnt satisfy both party at the same time. even u satisfy both party this time, could u guarantee there's next time u will settle with the same method just like before? there's a chinese word said 'zhi biao bu zhi ben', i guess it the thing liao. aiya optimistics is the key where u need to deal with various obstacles in life and of course faith with god. dont be childish and dwell on it. life is full of fun sia, i couldnt change ppl mindset overnight de. all i want to do is to be my own!!!!!!

seriously, i would like myself get into optimistics mindset in order to face obstacles ahead of me. I WANT MY LIFE WITH NO REGRETS FROM NOW ON AND I HAVE THE GUTS TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT I SAID!!!!!

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha