孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Sunday 27 January 2008

hmmm its being a long time since i had posted my last entry in blogspot. well, for the past few day, there's being a good and bad thing happened in my life. i have been thinking alot, should i sign on as a regular in the army??

alot of people told me, i should see whats life like in the army before i made my decision because there's no way to turn back if i regret my decision. it would be stupid to break the bond, that why hw told me i'm in a bad mood?? LOL. i dont think so ba.

anyway i think i should have think it thoroughly in order to make my decision because i need to lead this kind of life for 5 or 10 years which is ... lor. however there's pros and cons to this matter.

sighed. what should i do?? maybe i should have think of whats the consequences before i would spend my 5 years or 10 years for nth.

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha