孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Wednesday 30 January 2008

things have changed. once again, this sentence was being proved again for my visit in nuh's a&e departement this morning. they gave me a temperature check and asked me about whether do i go abroad for the past 10 days. it really made me reminiscenced during the sars period whereby i being quarantined by the government for 2 weeks. sian! however this consulation is very different from the last visit which i think it happened three years ago. haha. seriously, i think they do it because of safety precaution ba. lol. in order to prevent outbreak of sars and bird flu.

i think this preventive mesaure is happen to every hospitals in singapore now. haha. hmmm do pardon me for not updating my info because i'm not a patron in a&e.

so ya do take care and i love today's running to mount faber. LOL. my first time been there. indeed its a very good place to run and hard work really pays off after i have reach the peak of the hill.

once again, goodbye and take care.

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha