孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Wednesday 16 January 2008

dont know what happen, out of a sudden, i would like to rewatch heart of greed episode 37. the episode right after raymond die, whenever i think of sheung tsoi-sum and quite okay, i think they are just a best friend who want to comfort each other.

like what joycelyn told me, my life is full of excitements. haha. think what she said is right. in fact i think my life is much towards downess instead of up and downs. nvm lor. i never get emo now.

anyway the thing i wrote in a notepad, was a rather imbecile thing. but i would continue to be imbecile because i would rather to be a fool guy than be a clever guy. i rmb what allvyn and my nu er told me, maybe what u said is right but i would rather choose to believe in my best friend.

nvm lor, if the best friend of mine, want to bluff me, i think let her bluff lor. because the trust is not based on trust anymore. if things could revert back, will it be a good thing? or e consequence will be worse than this?

well, i would rather think twice lor than say things without a thought. hopefully ba. haha. looking forward to heart of greed 2.

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha