孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Wednesday 16 April 2008

things may not turn as what u see. haha. i will not tell myself to decieve me. haha. what if i feel that way?? lol. well sometime i dont have rights to say whatsoever. haha. hmmm pitiful right?? nvm lor. haha. its life isnt it??

haha. okay. today i went to ica for my replacement passport and enquired about my oath taking thing. haha. hmm think its quite complex leh. if i give up my singapore citizenship. sian. LOL. i dont want to become a stateless citizen. like wth lor. haha. but on the other hand, i want to experience what is it like leh. haha. but i think its reletaively stupid la. lol. sian i hope my gina photo of that citizenship are still with me now. haha. if not, i need to pay the replacement fee. zzzz. singapore indeed is pap as what my friend say. pay and pay. LOL

so cya. haha.

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha