孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Tuesday 22 April 2008


hey its me again. haha. lol. recently got some new pose, so must see hor. haha. lol. real life version of dear daniel has been found. haha. LOL. that is me!!! yeah. LOL. lets clap. haha.

okay time to type my xin shi le. i really feel very tired, alot of people tell me its not worth for me to do it, even myself also think that but i dont have the hard-hearterend characteristics to give it up. i know myself fan jian, i can think alot of things to shoot myself. why i'm like that blah blah.

but when i want to do it, i will like that. i really feel emotionally tired, sometime i told myself to give it up. but i just cant do it, just like the way i treat psyduck. psyduck happy late 18 birthday. although i couldnt accompany u anymore, but truly hope u are happy ba. sorry for what i have done last time.

okay, i tell my past again le. lol. sian now go to another topic. joyce's chalet are coming. ex classmate now confirm will be 8. azure, me, ande, gab, john, sz(yeah!!!!), allvyn and fel. now only this nia. haha. oh ya, still got joyce. how silly i am. haha. lol. hmmm then on 20 itself, go ica to take oath. haha.

should i heed people's advice? or follow my own way?? pondering...........

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha