孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Wednesday 8 October 2008

i find nowadays girls are meant to be childish. dont know why leh. 17 years old le. still dont know how to think. please la, can u please wake up ur mind ma??

awww. today i called benny, my sales rep. he told me the dateline of submit my warranty card are over. damm. forget sia. before that i called evan to check with him. he told me that he already submit his, three days ago. sian!!! double check with wei xian, the one who replace me de. haha. she also sumbit le. zzzzzzzzzzz. sian. haha. next time, need to serve this as a reminder le. haha. evan just told me, he got 30 sales over the weekend. knn so envy. zzzzzzzzz. no choice who ask me to go into a lousy outlet where mega and best are there. haha. nvm lor. haha. tml courts having d&d. haha. i'm not involve. yeah!!! gotta meet catherine to go for the interview at gwc.

hope i can go in ba. haha. somehow i miss my shi fu and they all. hope to be stationed at the outlet all the time. haha. tml are mich's birthday, dio invited never really had a nice dinner with they all le. haha. last but not least, hope it show are coming and gotta meet them. canon always has a slogan, delighting u always and it delight me always too. hehe. take care

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha