孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Friday 3 April 2009

stayed in the hospital for a few days. well, i think hypontism would give me a new life, at least it would let me have a motivation to work harder and forget those unhappy things which i suffered. ya maybe as what she said, my stress level are very low. haha. maybe ba. sometime i dont wish to say things out because its a hinder, i always tell myself what's the use of saying it??

if its the past?? could anything be solve?? no. it cant be solved and why should i repeat my history again and again? if nothing is to be done?? isnt that relatively stupid?? ya, during the last friday. when i met jj, her expression was excatly as the same as su hui. the dissapointed look, i really dont know. u know its my fault for causing su hui to bear a grudge on me?? if that time i wasnt thinking that naive, childish.

i dont know. i really dont know. she gave me a hope to my futures better just for her, but everything was changed. isnt that ironic?? well, i really think so. i was a child which nobody friend with, u know how much i yearned to go out with friends and hope there's always a person there for me to confide with me since i was young???

i have alot of yearned during days in secondary and primary. especially days in primary school, i wasnt involved in any social activities. those childhood like playing catching, soccer and basketball. i wasnt involved because i have no friends. during the recess, i was all alone.

dont want to say liao. haha. so ya lor. take care my friend. haha

THIS POST WAS BEING POSTED ON 27/3/2008 WHICH WAS EXCATLY ONE YEAR PLUS.

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha