孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Monday 25 February 2008

blogging of the day. well, really had nth today besides went to east coast and have cycling. lol. sian. lol. i want to learn cycle. LOL!!!!

hmmm on the other hand, i thought of a person who gives me laughter and joy but the person is not with me anymore. haha. so sua lor. haha. a year plus le. haha. hope jie jie is fine lor.

recently very fan about friendship la, ns la. lol. alot la. lol. sian and think of what it happens during my 21 years life. lol. haha. yuan lai shi duo me ke bei de yi jian shi. haha. dan wo de xue hui fang kan, cai hui you huo da de xin qing zhe yang zi ran er ran ye hui kuai le qi lai. bu shi ma?

yuan wo sheng bian mei ge peng you, dou shi na me de kuai le, kai xin yu ji ta men neng gen shuo ai de ren, chang xiang si shou. er wo ne?? que ji xu zhou wo gai zou de lu. haha. xie xie

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha