孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Monday 28 December 2009

my blog are not getting much response. haha. so i'm just write down my thoughts.

its been not gd or a very gd christmas for me. well, i have lotsa negative thoughts or perhaps are am just thinking too much. i think both plays a part. i would really want to clear things out, i know i'm not gd in people's relation. ppl might find me as a joke, failure or immature. i really try things out, but action are always speak louder than words. i just simply cant convert my thoughts into action, that why my friend are just are hi and bye.

LOL. its been ironic but basically that how my life is, even though i can sell alot, however i dont feel tt kind of happiness or recognisation that i'm having. i admit i'm too self-centred, never put myself into other ppl's shoes.

i was just living in my own world!! maybe a change of environment can really change a person's attitude towards life. am hates my job, its been too hypocrite and i'm losing really gd friend. sorry, but do u accept? i'm suppose not.

LOL, but what to do? life wont stop just for u. so please keep your sadness or any negative thoughts and show ppl what are the postitive thoughts u have in ur mind!!!!

Thanks!!!!!! TIRED need to handle interview and customer complaint. shit, its been a south and north!!! or east and west!!! LOL thats life, my friend. haha

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha