孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Friday 8 January 2010

To my Best Friend

I think we have too much misunderstanding, that why the situation like this. i would say sorry even though sorry doesnt seems to a matter anymore.

To me, i think you are better than me, that why i feel you need to be good in everything but i'm wrong, even how strong are u, you are just a human being, u will getting emotional and i'm the unlucky one.

No matter how i dont want to do, you still pull me back and when i'm willing to start as a new beginner. "BOOM" you're gone, is that call retribution? i hope it is. HAHA. but anyway for this period, to me u're the best cause no matter how tired am i, i will still look for you.

Due to my procastination and immature attitude, u gave up on me. Do i still have the chance to talk to you again? i do hope we can change for a better one.

THANKS JK!

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha