孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Tuesday 15 December 2009

i dont like what am i'm treating to people. i dont wish to explain more even i'm misunderstanding. cause i know e more i explain. e more misunderstanding it will be getting. but would anybody know what i really want?

i should ask myself, whether am i too self centred? i hope i can know of certain things. people always say i'm immature of everything, but people wont know of e true reason behind. i really keen on succeed in everything i'm doing but sometime it against my own will.

i'm not good in communicating that why i'm got bully by others. even my own friend who i trust, also feel annoyed by me. that why she dont reply my msg. i have a barrier against ppl. nobody would see how much effort i put in to this. just like psyduck, widi and many more.

sometime i do feel its worthless in this world, i really wish to have sth which i can cling on, e road i walk its very tiring. e more i walk, e more tiring it is, can i end my miserable life?

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha