孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Sunday 6 February 2011

Shit i'm in a dilemma whether shld i go for jay or jj concert, one in kl and one sg. Haha hmmmm both fall on the same day, however personally i do prefer jay chou.

As it was all along my idol, haha. So ya. On a second tot, i have no idea whether who will be free and willing to be wif me on to the concert. Haha gonna check the left over tix, if happen pick up e seats i want, most likely i will be going for jay's concert.

Shit i'm so happy. Gotta made calls to my and travel agencies. Haha.

Its 3 am and i need to go to square two to help calvin take 6 stocks of kinect and two me320. Haha

Kinda log off, have a gd rest then.

Jay ng



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Dilemma

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha