孤单永远是最孤独的,而寂寞永远都是伴随着孤单而来

Sunday 13 July 2008

thinking of taking a break when thing is not up to my standard. but cannot cause i dont want to be revert back to my oldself. earning up to 2k a month is not i want. i want to earn more. as 5 brand promoter, i need to know alot product knowledge than other people. especially canon is my hot fav right now. hehe.

thanks to xue yi, if not i will be useless right now. hmmm hoping to earn more when it show is coming on sept. just received a message from my jie that her uncle passed away the day before yesterday. life is unpredictable, so there's always a saying dont live with regrets. haha. to me, without monetary, its hard for people to survive thats life.

No comments:

Welcome Wor.. Feel free to look here

A kapo who always want to be succesful in life.. haha